ACA Compliance Strategy
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires employers with at least 50 full-time employees to offer affordable health coverage that meets 10 essential requirements. The law is complex, but Kelly Miller Insurance Associates can make the hard work of compliance easier by developing a strategy that meets the requirements of the ACA.
How to handle an ACA audit
If you currently satisfy the ACA guidelines, you’re still required to prove it. We’ll give you a compliance checklist that will make it faster and easier to maintain records and submit your annual reporting requirements to the IRS.
We can also help you comply with the following:
- Internal Revenue Code 105(h) & 125 – Non-discrimination rules
- HIPAA – Patient privacy laws
- CHIPRA – Children’s health coverage
- ERISA – Retirement plan requirements
- COBRA – A former employee’s options for continuing the same health benefits after termination
- State & federal employee benefits
- Cafeteria plans
- Domestic partner/same sex marriage
- USERRA – Leave for active military
- FMLA – Leave for family or medical reasons
- and more